REALTOR® Income Distribution
April 19, 2011 by Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Research · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Housing Market, REALTOR®
It has been a very tough market and business environment in the past three years.
Even so, roughly 15 percent — which translates into 150,000 REALTOR® members — earned a six-figure annual gross income.
However, there are a vast number who made less than $25,000.
The real estate business, as with most any business, apparently follows the 80/20 rule: 80 percent of the business gets done by 20 percent of the people.
The best in their field, even professional athletes take advantage of coaching. If you would like the benefit of working with a full time coach, absolutely free to you, please call me directly or email to set up an interview.
The premiere coaching blog for realtors seeking success in the new real estate industry. Find the resources, tools, systems, & methods leading to the most successful career foundation. What consumers expect & how to deliver without sacrificing balance in your life!
Monday, May 23, 2011
REALTOR® Income Distribution
Posted by Suzanne OBrien at 7:05 AM
Labels: 2011 Expert Advice, Business Plan, Detroit Area Home Sales, Michigan Realtors, Real Estate, Real Estate Coaching, Real estate news, Real Estate Trends, Realtor Training, Social Media Success
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (77)
- 5 Quick Tips for Surviving the Coaster
- How to Win Over Buyers
- Are You Playing the Right Role?
- Turn Raving Fans Into Raging Business
- What Does Gen Y Want?
- Strategic defaulters - what should owners know who...
- Relationship Management: How Likable Are You, Really?
- Top 10 Deal Breakers & How To Avoid Them
- REALTOR® Income Distribution
- Good News about Short Sales: Fannie/Freddie Servi...
- 6 ways to gain referrals with social media
- Build Your Business on Substance and Results
- Your Leadership Needed: Nearly Half of Home Buyers...
- Workplace Stress: How Do You Bloom When You’re Pla...
- Real Estate Marketing Strategies: How to Stop Stru...
- 6 best practices to help you avoid real estate law...
- Has Housing Reached a 'Recovery Path'?
- Home Buyers Shun ‘Fixer-Uppers’
- Signs of economic weakness relieve pressure on mor...
- Delinquent Mortgages, Updated Framework to Include...
- The Evolution of Buyer-Agent Relationships
- Stress Management Tips to Help Achieve Peak Perfor...
- The Power of Belief and Expectation
- 5 Quick Tips to set the tone for your business to ...
- 5 Craigslist tips to generate free real estate leads
- 8 Critical Steps to an Interfusion Marketing Strategy
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words – Tips to Successf...
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (79)
First thing you must know about defending the home against foreclosure is you have rights. You need to know what those rights are. For anyone who is blind to your rights, you then don't have any rights. As more and more homeowners find out about this issue, a lot of people are understanding how to deal with the problem.
Clearwater Foreclosure Lawyers
Post a Comment