1.) Expiring tax credit means a contract must be signed by April 30th in order for a buyer to qualify.
2.) The Fed has announced it will no longer manipulate the interest rates to keep them at all-time lows.
3.) The new short sale requirements going into effect April 5th will accelerate the process putting short sale properties in direct competition with those that are not short sales. In other words, buyers will no longer have to suffer long periods of waiting to buy a short sale.
All of these factors will work to reduce the number of potential buyers for their home in the next 30 days and beyond. It is therefore crucial that their property is positioned to sell now!
The premiere coaching blog for realtors seeking success in the new real estate industry. Find the resources, tools, systems, & methods leading to the most successful career foundation. What consumers expect & how to deliver without sacrificing balance in your life!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Urgent: What sellers need to know - right now!
Posted by Suzanne OBrien at 9:28 AM
Labels: 2010 advice, Expert Advice, How to Make the best of 2010, Life advice, Michigan Realtors, Real Estate, Real Estate Coaching, Real estate news, Real Estate Trends, realtor education, Realtor Training
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (113)
- The Shannon Team sells the most units in 2009!
- Urgent: What sellers need to know - right now!
- February 2010 Market Update
- Foreclosing on 2009 - The Shadow Inventoryhttp://p...
- 5 Rules for Good online behavior:http://ping.fm/t2Mhi
- Good things are happening in Michigan: http://ping...
- Solutions aren't easy for underwater mortgages: ht...
- "Buyers who wait may lose a lot" - http://ping.fm/...
- HouseLogic Offers Smart Advice to Ownershelping co...
- You know those fees other brokers ask your buyer t...
- ▼ March (10)
Post a Comment