The premiere coaching blog for realtors seeking success in the new real estate industry. Find the resources, tools, systems, & methods leading to the most successful career foundation. What consumers expect & how to deliver without sacrificing balance in your life!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
The Shannon Team sells the most units in 2009!
The Shannon Team takes top honors in the Real Estate One Family of companies with a whopping 637 units sold for 2009! Congratulations to Mike and the entire Shannon Team.
Posted by Suzanne OBrien at 10:23 AM
Labels: 2010 advice, Expert Advice, How to Make the best of 2010, Life advice, Michigan Realtors, Real Estate, Real Estate Coaching, Real estate news, Real Estate Trends, realtor education, Realtor Training
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (113)
- The Shannon Team sells the most units in 2009!
- Urgent: What sellers need to know - right now!
- February 2010 Market Update
- Foreclosing on 2009 - The Shadow Inventoryhttp://p...
- 5 Rules for Good online behavior:http://ping.fm/t2Mhi
- Good things are happening in Michigan: http://ping...
- Solutions aren't easy for underwater mortgages: ht...
- "Buyers who wait may lose a lot" - http://ping.fm/...
- HouseLogic Offers Smart Advice to Ownershelping co...
- You know those fees other brokers ask your buyer t...
- ▼ March (10)
Post a Comment