Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Home Buyer Tax Credit Update 10/28
Here is what we know as of this afternoon. The tentative tax credit agreement of yesterday has changed. The Senate is still negotiating the terms of the credit and how to proceed. A new agreement on extending and expanding the tax credit has now been introduced as a separate, stand alone bill. The Senate voting procedure on this bill is still undecided. It could be voted upon separately from the Unemployment bill. Or not. The timing of the votes is still up in the air. But the good news is that we are still very much in the mix. Stay tuned...
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (79)
- #real estate: Update On The Home Buyer Tax Credit ...
- Home Buyer Tax Credit Update 10/28
- Make Sure Your Deals Close See The Top Michigan FH...
- See The Top FHA Michigan Lenders
- You have the power to end HVCC! No more unfair app...
- You have the power to end HVCC!
- IMPORTANT: News on Extension of 1st Time Home Buye...
- You Know The Bank Inventory We Were Waiting For? ...
- ▼ October (8)